- Two persons
- Private waterfront terrace
- Outside Sockets for electric bicycle
- Mooring for boat or canoe
- Boxspring 180 cm x 210 cm
- Dining table with two chairs
- Kitchen with 5 burner stove
- Combination Microwave
- Washing machine
- Fire extinguisher
- 2 sinks
- Reading lights
- Two tables with books and cycling maps of the area
- shed for storing bicycles and private parking
- Of course you have a fast Internet connection (WIFI), also outside on your patio
|Mo/Tue/We/Th/Sun per night||€ 75,00|
|Fri/Sat/Special Holidays per night||€ 79,00|
|Long weekend (3 nights)||€ 225,00|
|Weekly rate (7 nights)||€ 490,00|
|Mo/Tue/We/Th/Sun per night||€ 79,00|
|Fri/Sat/Special Holidays per 2 night||€ 170,00|
|Long weekend (3 nights)||€ 245,00|
|Weekly rate (7 nights)||€ 560,00|
- End Cleaning
- Kitchen linen/towels
- Bed linen, beds made in order
- Toilet paper/dishwasher tablets/garbage bags/shower soap
- Free WiFi
- Private car parking
Not included in the prices breakfast:
Arrival & departure
On arrival, you are welcome from 15:00. We are using a key safe, allowing you the opportunity to decide what time you want to arrive yourself. The personal code of the safe will be given to you by email in your reservation.
On the day of departure, you are requested to leave the studio ultimately 12.00. If you like to leave after 12:00, please contact me.
1.1. These conditions are binding for both the home owner Vakantie Studio Grou, then the home owner, as for those who are having an agreement with the home owne , then the renter.
1.2. In these conditions , the Dutch law applies.
2.1. Booking of Vakantie Studio Grou can only be done by telephone or over the internet.
2.2. A reservation is final when the home owner has sent a booking confirmation to the renter and the renter has completed his payment.
3. Booking Confirmation
3.1. If the home owner agrees to the requested reservation, the renter will receive an booking confirmation by email. This leads to an agreement. In the booking confirmation are at least stated the agreed rental period, the total rental amount and terms of payment.
4.1. The listed price on the website is binding. Any price increases that occur between the date of the reservation and the commencement date of the rental period will be charged to the renter. In that case, the renter receives a timely email message from the home owner.
5 . Payment:
5.1. Two weeks before the start date of the reserved rental period the remaining amount must be paid. If the period between the date of dispatch of the booking confirmation and the date of commencement of the rental period is two weeks or less, the total rental amount has to be paid completely to the home owner before the start of the rental period.
5.2. With breach of Article 5.1, when there is no payment without explicit cancellation, the reservation is automatically cancelled. In this case, the renter cannot claim refund of payments already made or any other form of compensation from the home owner.
6.1. The renter has to take care of an annulation insurance by him/herself.
6.2 The following arrangements apply to cancellation:
- If you cancel more than two months before the start of the reserved rental period: repayment of ( down) payment on behalf of the renter, under deduction of €25 administration costs.
- Cancellation less than two months before the start of the reserved rental period: home owner invoices 50% of the total rental fee, minus the payment already done by the renter.
- Cancellation less than two weeks before the start date of the reserved rental period: The home owner will invoice 100% of the total rental fee, minus the payment already done by the renter.
7. Damages during the stay
7.1. The renter is at all times personally liable for all caused damage by himself, co-renter(s) or eventual guests.
7.2. The renter is obliged to check the condition of the vacation studio on arrival, as well as the inventory present in the studio. To avoid that the renter is held liable for this, any obvious defects or missing items must be immediately reported to the home owner.
7.3. If the renter causes any (unexpected) damage to the (contents of) the rented holiday studio or its are, this should be reported immediately to the home owner, so consultation with the home owner can take place. The costs related to repair or replacement, when these exceed the deposit, must be compensated by the renter at the spot. The renter may subsequently wish to check with his insurance company.
7.4. The final inspection is done by the home owner after departure of the renter. If damage not reported by the renter during this inspection is detected, it shall be deemed to be the renter's liability. Costs related to repair or replacement will be charged by the home owner to the renter.
8. Maximum number of persons
8.1. The maximum number of people that can stay in Vakantie Studio Grou is two . This limit may be not exceeded under any circumstances. By exceeding, the rental agreement is legally considered to be dissolved, and the access to the property denied, without the renter having any claim to refund of the rent or other compensation.
9.1 Pets are not allowed in the holiday studio.
10. Arrival and departure times
10.1. Arrival and departured times as listed on the website of arrival are strictly to be applied.
10.2 If the renter likes to change any of the departure ofrarrival times, the request for such a change has to be done at least a few days before the arrival at the home owner. After consultation, changes are possible.
10.3. When exceeding the departure time, whether or not in consultation with the home owner, a extended rental fee can be charged.
11. Home owner liability
11.1. The home owner cannot be held responsible for theft, accidents or damage caused during the stay on its premises.
12. House Rules
- Nice, you're on vacation, but don't deliver your neighbours any nuisance.
- Smoking is not allowed in the studio.
- Burning candles, tea lights, incense etc. is not allowed in the studio.
- Seat cushions should be be put back in the box after use.
13. Completion on departure
The studio should be completed on departure as follows:
- All furniture, both inside and outside, are tom be put back in its original place.
- The trash and garbage emptied, and all garbage deposited in knotted trash bags knotted in the gray container (near our back door).
I've done everything to make your stay as pleasant as possible. If there are still things that did not get my full attention, please do not hesitate to inform me.
Vakantie Studio Grou